Our Salon Etiquette, allows everyone to experience a stress free & relaxing atmosphere.
* Please listen & respect your stylist’s advice
* Children: Children are very welcome in our salon, we have a children’s area full of toys, Nintento WII, dvd’s etc. We ask how-
* Please do not wear expensive clothing if you are having a colour service. Accidents can happen, although we do try our best to prevent this from occurring. If colour does somehow get on your clothing, we take no responsibility for your clothes, unless we deliberately get colour on your clothes. Therefore when you are having a colour service please ensure your cape stays on and covers your clothes at all times.
* We are a full service salon & prefer to give you a full service. We don’t like to rush our services or our clients, so please allow plenty of time (5 to 10 mins early would be preferable). If you are running/going to be late, we will do our best to accommodate you, however, to avoid inconveniencing our other clients we may not be able to guarantee your full service/ or we may have to reschedule you.
* For all hair service’s, advance bookings are preferred, this allows us to organise our day & to make sure we do not rush you.
* For all new clients, we may/will require a 50% non refundable deposit on all services, this can either be by cash or credit card. If you have booked or booking online we will call you on the next business day for you to pay over the phone.
* We do appreciate 24 hrs notice if you need to cancel or postpone your service. Deposits/cancellation fee’s are non refundable. Unfortunately if you do not Reply to SMS or Email Confirmations this will result in the appointment being cancelled.
* With all cutting appointments; to guarantee the best result it is best to have/book in for a shampoo, cut & style. This is for various reasons: (1) if you are changing or adding a fringe/layer/restyle/lots of length, for it to sit the best/look the best it is much better to be shampooed & blowdried than just dried off, this way we can guarantee you, that you are looking & feeling your best.
* We do guarantee all our services within a 7 day time frame. If you do not like what we have done, call us within 7 days and we will: consult & find out what we can do, we will then either try to fix the service free of charge, if it cannot be fixed we will refund the cost of the service (minus the cost of product used). We will not refund any money/s due to change of mind. We also may charge you for the cost of product to redo your service.
* Smartbond services exclude the take home conditioner.
Shear Image Hair
Ph: 07 3274 2266
Saturday & Tuesday 9am to 1pm
Wednesday to Friday 9am to 5pm
(Thursday & Saturday later by appointment)
(Closing times are a guide as we may close earlier depending on appointments)
Make an Appointment
Shop 1 & 2, 5 Currey Avenue
Moorooka Q 4105
Ph: 07 3274 2266
Book online by clicking the “book online” picture.